Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Balms For The Pore

Some women I know complain about monthly breakouts, for me though, my worst skin offender has always been a shiny nose and T-zone. I can't begin to tell you how many photo ops have been ruined by my too shiny forehead and nose.

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but I'm hyper aware of the teeny, tiny blackheads on my nose and that inevitable oily shine.

Along with the myth of lather, rinse, repeat being the only way to shampoo, comes the notion that with enough scrubbing you can shrink your pores - not so.

You can wash with a gentle cleanser to keep pores as clean as possible to diminish the appearance of large or clogged pores. When regular facials or scrubs fail me, I rely on Dr. Brandt Pores No More which seems to smooth out my pores and mattify my offending nose.

Kiss this xxx
(visit www.airkisses.com for contests, updates and announcements)