Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hair Play

Here's something I haven't told too many people- I haven't cut my hair since last summer. It isn't that I haven't had the opportunity- quite the opposite in fact, when you're a beauty writer everyone wants to cut your hair. I've just started taking a very Zen attitude towards my grooming - all live and let grow (and grow, and grow) and that sort of thing.

The strange thing is that my hair looks better than ever. It also looks a lot like the way it did when I was in high school- only back then I was spending hours each day twisting, and blow drying and otherwise torturing it into place. These days though, I have one and only one holy grail product - Hair Play Set which is part detangler (oh how I yearn for the days of Johnson and Johnson No More Tears detangler) part setting spray and part leave-in conditioner all in one bottle - all this for under 20 bucks.

Kiss this xxx
(visit www.airkisses.com for contests, updates and announcements)