Monday, October 20, 2008

Flutter, flutter...


Hi, I'm Melissa, and I'm a mascara junkie. ("Hi, Melissa!")

Seriously. I've worked my way through department store beauty counters -- I stock up during the free gift with purchase weeks, because I'm also a sucker for makeup freebies. And since mascara is my product without which I refuse to step outside, it makes sense to keep a stash in my bathroom cabinet. And purse. And travel bag. You get the idea. (Hey -- I can stop any time I want, you know.)

So you can imagine the be-still-my-beating-heart moment that happened when I saw this fine, fine promotion. Ten mascaras for $35! It's the best of Sephora, too -- minis of Smashbox, Tarte, Two-Faced, Urban Decay, Cargo, and more. A great way to sample stuff you've never tried. 

And don't blame me if you get hooked.