Monday, September 8, 2008

Meg Ryan's new old look

Is it just me, or does Meg Ryan look ....fabulous?

I've always loved Meg's looks -- eternally perky, yes, but wonderfully real, from "Top Gun" to a slew of late-nineties flicks like "You've Got Mail." And then she had a period of bad "enhancements," including maximal trout pout, that kept her out of films for the last few years. But check out the AP photo at right -- I do believe she's herself again.

Full confession: I have to say that in my heart of hearts I the original 1939 film, with Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell, Joan Fontaine, and Norma Shearer -- whose "Mary Haines" role is taken this go-round by Meg Ryan. But the new Meg -- back to her better self -- just may pull me into the theater to see the remake.

Kiss this xxx
(visit www.airkisses.com for contests, updates and announcements)